The Art Works of Istanbul - 4 Nights & 5 Days
Please contact us for price options…
- Day 1: Meeting at Istanbul airport, free time. Overnight in Istanbul.
- Day 2: Visit all day Istanbul, Panoramic tour, Taksim area, Basilica Cistern, Sultanahmet Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Overnight in Istanbul.
- Day 3: Visit Bosphorus, Topkapi Palace, Spice Market and Grand Bazar. Overnight in Istanbul.
- Day 4: Free day. Overnight in Istanbul.
- Day 5: Depending on the flight time, free time in the city then departure for Istanbul Airport.
Services included in the program
Arrival and assistance. Transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from the hotel for a panoramic tour of the city, passing through the important neighborhoods of the historical part and the modern part of the city, including a walk through the Istiklal Street. Lunch. In the afternoon, visit the Sultanahmet neighborhood and the Roman Hippodrome square. Next we will visit the famous Blue Mosque, the only one in the world with 6 minarets in its time and famous Hagia Sophia. We will finish our excursion with a visit to the Basilica Cistern which was used as a water deposit during the Byzantine era. End of the excursion in the old part. Transfer to the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from the hotel to visit the Egyptian Bazaar (spice market) and then a boat trip through the Bosphorus, the strait that separates Europe from Asia where we can enjoy the great beauty of the forests of Istanbul, its palaces and the “yali”s, wooden palaces built on both banks. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon visit the Topkapi Palace, residence of the sultans of the Ottoman Empire, famous for its excellent collection of jewels and porcelains. (Harem room with extra chrage). Transfer to the hotel.
Free time to get to know the city. Opportunity to do shopping.
Breakfast at the hotel then transfer to the international airport, departure flight.